Terms and Conditions:
Contract for the Supply of Products or Services
No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Christobelle’s unless, and until, an e-mail is sent by Christobelle’s to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made.
This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Christobelle’s of your offer to buy goods from Christboelle’s and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
Chrsitobelle’s is free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself.
Availability of Goods
1. All goods advertised for sale on our site are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable you will be informed by e-mail or by telephone.
2. We will not charge you for goods that we are unable to supply, however we will not be responsible for any damage or losses that you may suffer if we fail to supply goods.
3. We have attempted to display the goods on the site as accurately and fairly as possible but are subject to the available reproduction techniques.
4. The prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. Accepted orders will be charged the price at the time of ordering, with the exception of para 6 below.
5. We make every effort to maintain prices but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
6. The prices displayed are inclusive of GST at the current standard rate of 15%. GST is charged on all sales to customers.
7. By placing your order you confirm that you agree to supply the correct details required to process your order, including correct dress measurements and delivery address. Christobelle’s cannot be held responsible if incorrect details are given with the order, that may result in delay, non delivery or incorrect sizing of goods or services.
8. We accept payment by Paypal.
9. Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorise payment.
10. Transmission of your debit or credit card number and other details in relation to payment will be at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied. Some goods may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given by the their manufacturers direct to you.
12. We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods caused by you.
13. We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
14. Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
15. We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our range, our e-commerce engine, our website, place of purchase or the success or level of sales resulting from these.
Dispatch of Goods
16. We will deliver the goods to the address, which you have given us at the time you make your purchase. Items can take up to 20 weeks for delivery.
17. We will endeavour to ensure that the goods are delivered by any delivery date estimated by us but we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by that date. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery of goods.
18. The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your instructions.
19. Delivery of goods will be made by a carrier, Christobelle’s cannot be held responsible for non delivery of goods or delay in delivery due to circumstances beyond our control. These include industrial action by employees of third party carriers, acts of civil disobedience, acts of terrorism, or increased security levels implemented by the government.
20. Christobelle’s is committed to providing quality products to our customers and abides by all consumer protections laws outlined by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. If you receive a faulty or incorrect garment please contact our Customer Care Team by emailing [email protected] or call us in New Zealand on 03 6690909. Please include your details and the style number of the item and we will arrange an exchange or refund.
21. Notices served under these terms and conditions must be in writing and will be deemed to be given when personally delivered or 3 days after being sent by registered mail to the address set out in our Dispatch Note.
22. Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of those terms and conditions.
23. These terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the New Zealand law current legislation applicable.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Information Protection Act. Collected information will only be used, to process your order to provide you with future marketing information, this you can opt out of via e-mail or by writing to us at our postal address.
We do not disclose buyer’s information to third parties with the exception of details given to outside agencies to enable delivery of goods or services.
Only the following information will be collected about you, Name, Address, Telephone contact number, and e-mail address. Credit/debit card details will only be retained to enable processing and payment for any orders made, once orders are processed these details will be securely disposed of. Unless consent is given sensitive information about you will not be collected, or retained without your explicit consent. All information held will be accurate and valid and retained only for the purposes previously stated, requests can be made to check the information that we hold about you by emailing us or writing to us at our postal address found on this site. Inaccuracies in any details found will be deleted or amended within a reasonable time period. All information held by us will be retained in a secure environment in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. All cookies are used by this site, are only used to track current customer activity and the contents of your current shopping cart. Data collected by this site is used to take and fulfil customer orders, and to administer and enhance the site and our service.